Monday, March 26, 2012

(596) last week at starbucks







For the past four years, I have been with a company that has really changed me. This was my first job and I will never forget what I've learned here. I've worked with so many different people, learned so many things, and experienced many different customers. Though sometimes tiresome (as all jobs can be) and maybe irritating, this job has been such a good experience filled with laughs, crys (from laughing), and the best times ever. I will miss everyone I work with now and will never forget what everyone has taught me. It may have taken people a while to get used to me, since I started when I was so young, but now I'm leaving and I'm glad I stuck through it even though sometimes I had doubts (because being young and diligent don't always go together). But I did stick to it, for four years, and am so glad I did. I have learned more here than I ever would've on my own. So thanks to everyone who made this happen because it has somewhat shaped me into who I am today. I will always be thankful for that. So here's a bittersweet goodbye, Starbucks. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakfast
garlicky pea shoot scrambled eggs
sea salt + honey almond butter
cranberry + chocolate granola
carrot ginger elixir
vegan carrot cherry breakfast cookies

Savory
zucchini red bean + quinoa patties
spring coq au vin
honey roasted garlic skillet chicken
two-bean sloppy joes
spicy spinach pasta

Sweet
bird nest cookies

Food For Thought
adorable vegan Mad Men party
kitchen mixing methods

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)