Monday, March 26, 2012

(596) last week at starbucks







For the past four years, I have been with a company that has really changed me. This was my first job and I will never forget what I've learned here. I've worked with so many different people, learned so many things, and experienced many different customers. Though sometimes tiresome (as all jobs can be) and maybe irritating, this job has been such a good experience filled with laughs, crys (from laughing), and the best times ever. I will miss everyone I work with now and will never forget what everyone has taught me. It may have taken people a while to get used to me, since I started when I was so young, but now I'm leaving and I'm glad I stuck through it even though sometimes I had doubts (because being young and diligent don't always go together). But I did stick to it, for four years, and am so glad I did. I have learned more here than I ever would've on my own. So thanks to everyone who made this happen because it has somewhat shaped me into who I am today. I will always be thankful for that. So here's a bittersweet goodbye, Starbucks. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakfast
- garlicky pea shoot scrambled eggs
- sea salt + honey almond butter
- cranberry + chocolate granola
- carrot ginger elixir
- vegan carrot cherry breakfast cookies

Savory
- zucchini red bean + quinoa patties
- spring coq au vin
- honey roasted garlic skillet chicken
- two-bean sloppy joes
- spicy spinach pasta

Sweet
- bird nest cookies

Food For Thought
- adorable vegan Mad Men party
- kitchen mixing methods

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)