Tuesday, November 13, 2012

(849) coming of age

So I turned 21 about a week ago. It was a fun week filled with alcohol, friends, gifts, and not doing too much schoolwork. Now it's back to reality: final papers, exam studying, being broke/realizing how much alcohol costs, and realizing I can longer eat Daiya cheese (ugggh). Here are a few of my favorite pictures from my birthday week. 


I made my first ridiculous cake for the costume party: Deb's roasted apple spice sheet cake. It took forever to make but apparently it was amazing. I never got an actual piece, but I got lots of good feedback!
My costume for the film costume party: Alice from "Alice Sweet Alice" (1976). 

Nurse from Kill Bill, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Alice Sweet Alice, and Ratatouille in the back.

Birthday wine from my sister.

Happy I could finally wear this dress, these heels (and drink!!)

First cocktail/legal drink: French 702, consisting of elderflower liquer, gin, lemon syrup, and champagne.

First shots: royal flushes.

Cider and beer with my two favorite girls at MCoul's!

End of the birthday night. Can you tell I had fun? 

We will now resume with the normal foodie posts later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)