Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Favorites 9.23

1. I've been trying to eat on a very tight budget lately, which always seems hard to do, but these 18 pantry meal ideas are delightful! It's easy to be frugal, yet full. (for more, check out Tamar Adler's An Everlasting Meal)
2. Now that it's officially Fall, I grant myself permission to go into freak out for fall mode! Here's a list of cideries, orchards, festivals and more, all in Virginia! I'd really like to go apple picking this year.
3. Maple frosted apple blondies to make with your newly picked apples!
4. How awesome is this book pumpkin craft?
5. If you can read this, bring me a glass of wine.
6. I'm definitely saving this Vitamin C tea blend for when the first cold comes around.
7. Nerdy link of the week: Finding the unsayable in translation via Literary Hub.
8. Bull City Ciderworks is my favorite local cider to date - and I can't wait to make this tea infused-hard cider bread pudding from their restaurant!
9. A weeknight dinner with minimal ingredients I'll be trying soon - General Tso's Tofu with broccoli and rice.
10. Here's what my hands down, all time favorite food blogger would tell new bloggers after 10 years' experience.

Charleston, SC

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! :)