Wednesday, May 23, 2012

(663) too little time

if it isn't already obvious, I have been quite busy and a little under stress lately. I am having a bit of a problem with managing my time properly between three extremely challenging, fast-paced, and work-loaded courses. I'm just thankful that I only go to class four days out of the week. I am just always tired for whatever reason. I try to drink black tea, take naps, even go to bed early but it doesn't help much. I'm sure it will get better soon! I also will be trying to exercise again soon.
organic refried black bean tostadas with homemade pico de gaillo on sprouted corn tortillas (Cookie + Kate)

caramelized onion soup with fresh thyme and vegan jack cheese toasts (Tamar Adler via Everyday Food)

curried spinach and tofu (instead of paneer) over jasmine rice (Martha Stewart)

gnocchi/new favorite sorbet/organic local zebra tomato

Bubo 2010 Zinfandel

Bohemian Highway 2009 Merlot

Big House Red/Tracker's Crossing Shiraz/Bubo Cabernet Sauvignon

baked strawberry oatmeal (A Cozy Kitchen)

 I found out that I don't like gnocchi. sweet potato gnocchi with a lemon-thyme butter sauce

vegan chocolate sorbet

I also found out that I don't like dandelion greens because they are far too bitter. chickpeas with dandelion greens (Heidi Swanson's Super Natural Everyday)

Rigby makes everything better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)