Sunday, September 16, 2012

(791) Honi Soit Qui Mal Pence

It's been quite the week, and I haven't cooked as much as usual, but I've managed. I have recently decided to switch my major from English to French, which I'm excited about. I have realized that I am way more stoked on French than I am on English any day. I will, however, have a minor in English. I still need to think about it. Lots of exciting things happening this week!

Nothing more comforting, seriously, than a huge bowl of pho with all the fixins': sriracha, bean sprouts, jalapenos, Thai basil, cilantro and GF soy sauce. 



another amazing soup recipe: roasted broccoli + lemon. I loved the spicy paprika nuts on top, with a side of buttered toast. it was even better the next day, and the easiest soup to make! just roast the veggies, blend, and reheat! I froze the leftovers :)

More soup and tea for lunch with Miss Kathryn!

first recipe made from Sprouted Kitchen's cookbook: beach day tuna salad. my new tuna salad standby: golden raisins, whole grain mustard, celery, and olive oil (and more). seriously the best! I will be lunching on this all week!

New favorite tea picture. This tea steeper is the best, from Miss Kathryn! the top of the tea pot came off :/

Fingerling potatoes

Fingerling potatoes, onions + rosemary roasted in salt and olive oil

Rosemary, roasted potato and onion quiche from Naturally Ella. my first quiche and it was amazing! was really surprised at how good it was with vegan cheese and almond milk.

Wine night with Courtney and Ashley. the best. Courtney got us both wine tasting/vineyard tickets for our birthdays!!! I am so beyond excited. She is the sweetest. 1 month 2 weeks and 1 day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)