Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Links


1. A brussels sprouts Caesar salad sounds like a great idea! Except I would probably make it vegan by using this dressing and no cheese.

2. This raw mint chocolate chip cashew cheese cake sounds amazing! I am starting to enjoy raw desserts more and more these days.

3. And because I'm obsessed with chocolate and mint: oreo thin mints (!!!)

4. I'm really bummed that True Detective is over now, but it was a perfect show. I'm anxious to see what next season will be like! For now, we are starting The Returned in addition to our other shows.

5. But this interview with True Detective's producer Nic Pizzoletto is so interesting. 

6. I've never had potstickers, but these GF vegan tempeh potstickers look incredibly easy!

7. I think my next baking project may be these vegan bacon maple donuts! I love Shelly's photography so much.

8. I LOVE these old photos of Vivian Kubrick on the sets of Stanley's films.

9. In case you were wondering, a cookbook is being released in April that is all brassica vegetables (aka kale, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, etc). So yeah, there goes me trying not to buy anymore cookbooks...

10.  Are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day? If so, here are some ideas for you: boozy lucky charms shakesIrish soda bread scones with salty whiskey buttervegan green goddess gouda grilled cheese; or maybe a vegan colcannon casserole with Irish whisky tofu and mushroom gravy? Well in any case, you should at least watch this movie.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! :)