Tuesday, April 10, 2012

(610) solely cravings

remember when I bought that bunch of beautiful rainbow chard last week? well I used it in a hash with potatoes + onions! it was absolutely delicious. I came home after a super long day and made it; it wasn't that much prep. I'm about to fry an egg to eat with the leftovers.


the store opens in two days, which sounds crazy. we had sort of a "pep rally" last night for the store opening to get everyone excited (not that we weren't already stoked!) and it was so much fun. I've never been more excited to work somewhere before. I am so excited that I'm going to the grand opening ceremony and I'm going back later to work that night. I just can't wrap my head around it! or shop at Earth Fare anymore haha.


Breakfast
bacon asparagus frittata
tiramisu mini donuts
almond donuts with a cherry glaze

Savory
simple asparagus lunch
garnet pilaf
fish tacos + kale salad + mango salsa
simple quinoa lunch
garlicky collard greens + quinoa
trout stuffed with quinoa + sundried tomatoes
carrot pasta with parsley kale pesto
carrot noodles + tofu bolognese
roasted lemon + broccoli soup
noodles with kale + spicy rhubarb sauce
vegetable spring rolls
spring Greek pasta salad
creamy lemon-infused pasta salad

Sweet
vegan blackberry coconut crumble bars
boozy pie bites
triple grapefruit cupcakes
black + white angel food cake
lemon cake squares with cherry meringue frosting

Food for Thought
house in the hills: a few things I've learned about cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! :)